Private Conversation between EileenFlores and colleenwouters
by colleenwouters on Oct 12, 2020, 05:45PM

Hi Eileen, my name is Colleen Wouters and I’m currently doing research on behalf of Jeremy Nobel PhD — founder of The Foundation of Art and Healing and the Unlonlieness Prjoect, along with serving on the faculty at the Harvard School of Public Health. I’m a science journalist who is finishing up my degree at the Univeristy of Missouri journalism school. He is currently working on a book about loneliness as a public health epidemic and I have been doing research into these different “territories of lonlieness,” in these he classifies one as trauma. I’m reaching out to you today to see if you might be able to get me in contact with some survivors of trauma, which we understand there are many types of trauma and we want to highlight that, who may want to share their stories with me to potentially use their personal experiences to back up the information that is in the book sections. If this is a possibility or you’d like to hear more about the project, you can reach out to me at 816-288-9785 or email me at colleenwouters@gmail.com If you feel like there’s someone else you could direct me to as well, within your organization, that would be greatly appreciated! Looking forward to hearing back from you. Colleen Wouters