why me?
by BrittneyC on Aug 05, 2015, 11:32AM

In April my niece wanted to fight me…. so her and her boyfriend ran me over with an SUV and left me there to die. I was in the hospital for 2 and a half weeks on life support with a bruised lung, bleeding brain, broken leg, pelvis, ribs, jaw, nose and cheek…. I have dreams all the time about killing this girl with my bare hands. Its been on my mind everyday all day every since I woke up from my comma. I wake up in the middle of the night crying, sweating, and gasping for air. This is all i think or talk about… I can’t forget even if I tried because I have scars all over my body including my face. Every time I look in the mirror and have a reminder of how ugly I am and how ugly she is for what she did to me. I have not the slightest idea on how to get over this. I could never forgive her and I have no intentions of talking to her ever again. She blocked me on facebook so I couldn’t tell the cops where she was. My friends send me screenshots of her statuses on facebook saying “you should be mad. You people are never going to put away my boyfriend. The DA dropped it now its your turn. So done with that side of my family. My boyfriend and I were scarred for our lives so you obviously deserve it.” How do I deserve this? She doesn’t even care about almost killing her own family. She thinks she’s invincible. The DA didn’t drop it. He has up to 2 years to put that loser in jail and its GOING to happen. We are suing them for a lot pf money too. It costed 174,000 dollars to keep me alive. Money that my family and I don’t have. We are broke as a joke and are barely making it by because of this accident. I just don’t know what to do anymore