Please help!!!
by Lostonthisroad on Sep 01, 2017, 05:16AM

I really need some insight. I have been with my boyfriend for 8 months Now. About two months ago I moved back to the state where I was raised. He stayed. It was not a problem for us. We grew much closer. And we was at the point at looking at places to live together. Then boom 2 Saturdays ago he disappeared. I called his sister that Monday and was told he was fine by Wednesday not hearing from him I called back and finally got it out of her that He was in a dirt bike accident. He got out of the hospital Thursday and i spoke to him Friday I asked if he wanted Me to come. He said he did not want to be bothered. He mean we talked a Lil more and then hung up. With in two mins he sent me a pic of his face with the words do you see this in fucked up right now. He has not called once since the first day. But I call and text everyday. I told him I was coming this weekend and can I see him… He said he don’t want to be bothered I told him im his damn girl and I want to be there his response was you know where im at then. So that’s the just… My questions I guess is im not sure I just be forcing him to let me come or if maybe his mad because I haven’t some it sooner or he don’t want me to see him… I have not asked him what happened or how it happened and I haven’t asked whAT his injuries are………its because I don’t care I see it as it happened we can get through whatever and I seen the wonds on his face from the pic and I don’t care he is still my heart. I need advice in anyway. I don’t want to seem like I don’t care or am stressing him. But I don’t want him to think that any issues with him will make me leavehim. I also want him to talk to me about it when he wants to… I do not know what to do or think please anyone help.