Story of my life!
by Nickel on May 31, 2021, 03:17AM

30th May 2019, How can I forget? It was on this day that my life were on a great precipice just ready to fall off into death. How did it happen? you may ask. Well sit back and make yourself comfortable as I tell my story. This accident weren’t just an accident, it was a life saving tragedy that broke me a million different ways, funny thing is you can recover from an injury but not if you’re dead. Few weeks before this traumatic event I’ve been pretty messed up. I saw my whole life as if I’d already live it. I felt like I was standing at a great precipice with no one to pull me back, no one who noticed or even cared. I totally made up my mind to stop this endless pain and suffering that was more tormenting than the actual accident. On the 30th may I’ve been riding bikes and just having time passed by to get myself sorted out. Moments later an unexplainable situation came about when I flipped out of the bike up into the air, down on my face and bounced off from that resulting in instant lost of consciousness, unresponsiveness, lost of memory and worst of all unable to move speak or do anything but lay lifeless on the ground. Thankfully some my brother and friends were there at the time, they reached me and got me in the hospital fast enough to be taken care of. After several hours whe I awoke (still out of my mind) I’ve been calling my ex’s name and the doctor reported to my family that were outside because they weren’t allowed in the room. Things went pretty ok from there of until some time passed and I got back passably normal. The doctor told me I’ve been asking her for “Emma” (my ex) and there I got reminded. I consistently questioned my sister for answers until she had no choice but to tell me the truth which was Emma and i broke up and she even turned me down when I asked for her. The most devastating part was to know that I was still alive and had to dave it all over again.