What We Offer Trauma Centers
Thank you for your commitment to the well being of your patients and their families. We hope the Trauma Survivors Network (TSN) will assist you in providing the services they need to navigate their stay in the hospital and help them on the road to recovery.
The TSN was developed by the American Trauma Society, the leading organization advocating for the injured and their families. The goal of the TSN is to help trauma patients and their families connect and rebuild their lives. The TSN is committed to:
- Providing valuable, practical information and referrals
- Connecting survivors with peer mentors and support groups
- Enhancing survivor skills to manage day-to-day challenges
- Developing on-line communities of support and hope for trauma patients and their families
- Training health care providers to deliver the best care and support to patients and their families
Extensive research on the recovery process and psychology of injury and disability strongly indicates that full implementation of the TSN can have a positive impact on post-trauma outcomes. The TSN can also help friends and family cope with the loss of a loved one.
The TSN offers its services in collaboration with local trauma centers. As the front line providers of trauma care, trauma centers play an integral role in introducing patients and families to the TSN and linking them to the support and services they need to connect and rebuild their lives.
We invite you to take a moment to review the website and learn about all of the services available through the TSN. To learn more about how your center can become part of the Network as a TSN facility, please click here.