Miracles do happen!!!
by sharika on Apr 03, 2014, 07:21AM

My Friend was involved in a bad car accident on jan28th 2014. She was on her way to office early in the morning. The accident took place just half a kilometer away from the office. She was almost reached. She was not driving and was sitting in the back seat of the car and was in a mild sleep. Unfortunately her driver overtook a slow moving car and hit another one coming from opposite direction. Her head hit the driver head rest and the impact was too much that the hard seat rest was broken. She was immediately taken to near by trauma center. I reached Hospital after an hour and was really shocked to see her in coma and injured face. I got really hopeless feed back from the doctors as her coma scale was 4 at that time. They asked me to hope for a MIRACLE to happen.Looking at her first thing came to my mind was her 9 month old son back at home. Doctor said the impact was really high as she had multiple brain injuries. They kept her for ICP monitoring for 3 days.She underwent an eye operations once the brain pressure was stable.
Surprisingly she moved her leg first, They a week after opened her eyes. The improvement was really slow. She started having random movements. Looking randomly everywhere. Then she started focussing and responding to sounds. And with God’s grace she started talking one fine day. It was a celebration for everyone to see her improvements. But a day after we realized she is not talking related things. Confused a lot.
Now today she have recovered 80%. Having good time with baby and husband. I am glad to know about her. She is really lucky to have a good caring husband. He left his job and was with her full time. His hopes and prayers played an important role in her recovery. I strongly believe. Now i hope to see her back to office soon!!!