Trauma Survivors Network - provided by ATS

Survive. Connect. Rebuild.

A Program of the ATS

Attorney survivor of multiple trauma including a severe T.B.I.

Attorney survivor of multiple trauma including a severe T.B.I.
by stevenb610 on Oct 12, 2020, 05:46PM

Thank you all for having the courage to share your personal stories. Before I became an injury victim(s) attorney, when I was a college senior, a drunk driver’s vehicle crashed into my body. After weeks in a coma, crushed legs and half a year in the hospital, I was blessed with a full recovery. In addition to being a victim(s) attorney, I am honored serve as the President of the Brain Injury Alliance of New Jersey and be an active volunteer and board member of MADD-NJ. See www.contractforlife.org Thank you again for sharing your stories. Steven Benvenisti

Reply: Attorney survivor of multiple trauma including a severe T.B.I.
by katherinejoseph on Oct 12, 2020, 05:48PM

HI Steven, thank you for sharing about your story and for all that you are doing for trauma survivors through your work as an injury victim attorney as well as the Brain Injury Alliance of New Jersey and MADD-NJ. We’d love for you to share your story on the TSN website under survivor stories and I’d be happy to chat more about volunteer opportunities through the TSN program. Feel free to email me at kjoseph@amtrauma.org or call me at 703-399-6001. Wishing you all the best! – Katherine