Trauma Survivors Network - provided by ATS

Survive. Connect. Rebuild.

A Program of the ATS

Unfortunate motorcycle accident

Unfortunate motorcycle accident
by Fabian_fabs on Nov 01, 2022, 07:00PM

On April 19th 2022 I was on my way to work in the morning and was hit by 2 cars. I got pretty banged up which left me in the hospital for a couple months. Open book pelvis fracture, broken arm, jaw broke in half, broken sternum and ribs, broken ankle, bad brain injury, and the list goes on. I am not physically back to how I was before the accident with a lot of effort and goals I got there. Emotionally it’s still tough. It’s hard on me having no memory of anything happening and trying to come to terms with what happened. Most days I’m just fine and go about my life happy and other days I struggle being sad and mad about the accident. My family and friends really helped me get through all this, forever grateful for them. Hope to one day just have this accident forgotten and love life to the fullest like I did before the accident. Thanks for reading.

Reply: Unfortunate motorcycle accident
by Jtoisserkani on Dec 10, 2022, 02:54AM

I’m here if you ever Wana talk. On Instagram. Jtoisserkani. Motorcycle accidents are rough I hope the same as you.

by Lorena89 on Dec 17, 2022, 12:37AM

I just internalized everything you said and hope the best for you and that gives me hope because not having memory is what gets me and we’ll hope you’re doing better as the time has been passing.

by Anawilliam850 on Jan 02, 2023, 03:08PM

I’m so sorry for whats happened to you, if you wanna talk, let us know